Monday, December 5, 2016

"Lifting You Up In Prayer"

Monday, December 5, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had an enjoyable, fantastic weekend.
My "sunshine" (granddaughter) came and spent the weekend with me.  She is so much fun! We had a wonderful, marvelous time together.  She didn't want to cut out anything with the dies....instead, she wanted to use the "Misti" to make her teacher a Christmas card that had a Christmas tree on it.  We were so busy that I forgot to take a picture to post it.  She packed it up in her suitcase and took it back with her on yesterday. (So guess what I had to do after putting my Christmas crafting "stuff" away...pull it out so we could get her project done).

Are there days that you wake up and just have someone on your mind and a thought that you can't shake ?  This morning, there were many people coming to my thoughts and I kept getting this feeling that I should make a "lifting you up in prayer" card....why?...  I don't know at the present time, I guess it will come before the week is out.  Anyway, as I started ...my thoughts also kept going to pink and white...maybe in the future it will be used for a woman because we don't really use this color for a male.
So, the card is made and here it is for your viewing....btw, if you are the person that is in need of prayer and you are a  woman, then, this is for you:
Supplies used:
Recollections pink and black cardstock;  Neenah white cardstock; Kanban polka dot design paper
Spellbinders "M-bossabilities EL-028" embossing folder
Offray pink & white polka dot ribbon
Little B "Morrocan" punch  and ODBD "stitched circle" die

           Challenge Weeks #258-259 - Anything Goes

a peek in the inside of the card

Thanks for taking a little time out of your busy schedule to view this page today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: