Wednesday, December 7, 2016

"Smile...You Are Awesome"

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I must say that I didn't believe today was the middle of the week.   It seems that Monday and Tuesday went by in a blur and I missed the adventure of those two days.   Is time really "flying"  or I'm I just busy with having fun and enjoying life?

"Smile...You Are Awesome"  are two cards I made today.   I started off using an idea from "Gina K" (resist technique).  You use stamps, clear embossing powder and distress inks. Check out "StampTV" to find out more.  I took my cards one or two steps further:
On this card, I did the resist technique and then added a flower, vine and tulle.
The stamps I used came from Recollections.
The flower is a Sizzix poinsettia die cut by Tim Holtz and the vine is a Spellbinders "romantic vine" die cut.
The cardstock is Neenah white and Recollections burgundy and black .

On this card, I did the resist technique using Penny Black's "petal power" stamps.  On the right hand side I used a Sizzix "holiday knit" die to cut out an opening.  I adhered a piece of green Offray ribbon under the rose using a glue dot.  The stamped sentiment came from Recollections.

As always, I enjoy you visiting with me.  Your comments are always welcome. Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: