Today is Friday. We're expecting to have a long three day weekend.
The celebration for Memorial Day has started.
Friday is my busy day. What I try to do is to share something from items I have in my stash.
- Out of my stash, especially the die cut folder, I found a cut from a Spellbinders die (an expandable pattern die
- I did pull out my Distress oxide inks to play around with coloring the die cut
- I found an extra butterfly that had also been cut from the die. I blended some ink on top of the butterfly.
- I had a scripture sticker that didn't have adhesive on the back (no problem here...I just added some glue)
- Out of the bag of gems, I took out some that would fill the center of the flowers and to add some to the butterfly.
- I started layering different color coordinated cardstock until I could adhere my focal piece to the card base.
I hope you enjoy this short and sweet project. Come again to see my creation and don't forget to leave a comment.
Two views of the same card. On the right, I wanted you to see that I placed two butterflies together.
Items used are Distress oxide inks and Spellbinders die
Sending you a hug and LOVE,