Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"FAITH....Do You Have It?"

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Good day to you my friends, visitors, followers and viewers.  
Guess what I heard this morning?
Birds chirping away outside as if it is SPRING here in the southeast of the USA!!!   When looking out of my window...it really looks like it could be spring....my DH, after going outside said, it felt like spring....but wait....SNOW is in the forecast for Monday.   Older people have said that January produces every season of the year within the whole month.  I can only smile and go along with what is presented to me.  I sure can't change the weather but I can change my place of residency (if I choose to do so).  I'm just not ready just yet.

FAITH..............do you have it?   Do you want it?   Have you experience it?  Do you know without it you cannot please God?   Do you walk by faith and not by sight?

I signed up for a Bible journaling journey for 2017 ( I think I told you) and this is one of the cards I made to go along with Hebrews 11:1 (presented scripture for last week).
Just before Christmas and not being aware that I would be journaling....I purchased some "faith" based stamps from Prima, "love*faith* scrap.   My intention was to get back to making more scripture based cards for 2017.   These stamps came in very handy when the journaling scripture was announced last week.  Out came the stamp set and this is what I made for my journal entry.

I will also enter this over at WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #266-267
 

What did I use?

  • Prima cardstock
  • Prima "Love*faith*scrap cling stamp
  • Jolee's boutique "together blossoms:
  • Recollections mixed media (clock)
  • Spellbinders "Arched Elegance die


I've come to believe that "nothing" I do is of my own doing.  It is due to God's timing...before and during my lifespan.  He is the only one who knows what, where, and how I am going to do something before I do.  When HIS time is right, it (whatever it is) will happen.  I walk by faith in God and not by what I see happening in this world I live in.  Psalm 1, which is very good reading, tells you about the ungodly and participating with the ungodly.  You can have a "happy condition" if you revere the Lord and do His will.

That's my little mini bible study for you today.

Thanks for reading and looking!  Please come again and leave a comment.  I enjoy hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: