Friday, January 20, 2017

"Hugs Plus Kisses To You"

Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello to everyone on this rainy Friday morning, or noon, or afternoon or evening (depending on where you live).  You may not be experiencing any rain. Where you are, you may have snow,  or a hot sunshiny atmosphere.  No matter what, it is a good day depending on how you handle it.

Inauguration Day is happening in Washington DC.  Are you watching it on the TV or are you actually there?  Let's continue to pray for our nation as one President leaves and another takes over our country.

I'm sending you hugs + kisses today in the form of another Valentine's Day card.  Why not just finish out the week with one more!  This one will probably end up in my granddaughter's collection along with the ones I did for her earlier this week.  I had a Julie Nutting doll that I had not played with in a very long time....so, I pulled her out and did some paper piecing for this card.  I also used some Kraft cardstock and pieces out of my stash that were readily available.  The only other thing that I used was a stamp from Hero Arts "operation write home" clear stamp set.  The heart was already cut so I found a stamp that would fit the heart just perfectly.

I am going to enter this one over @ wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

close-up of the Julie Nutting doll stamp with her paper piecing

Thanks everyone for viewing with me today.  Have a nice, fun-filled weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: