Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"Oh! I Love You So"

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Good mid - week to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  How is your morning or day going?  Are any of you planning on going to Arizona for the CHA or Creativation show.  The biggest and the best show  where you can meet and mingle with the best?
I've been watching some sneak peeks that Tim Holtz has posted but will have to wait to see his demonstrations as he stated when he gets to the show.    I personally would love to be there but it is not going to happen this year.  Maybe this is one thing I will include on my "bucket list" for the future.

My card today could be a Valentine's Day, Birthday or Encouragement card.  I'm curious to know which category would you place it in?

 

I've used a sheet of Bazzill cardstock for my focal layer.  It looks like distress woodgrain.
To achieve the look of this focal image, I cut an opening in the cardstock and rolled the edges back.  This produced an opening in which I backed with a piece of "brick-like" cardstock.  This is where I stamped the sentiment using a Hampton Art Vintologie stamp in black ink.  Around the sentiment, I used the Spellbinders Romantic vine die to cut out the vines in two different pieces of cardstock.  Prima flowers were used along with a butterfly sticker to complete the focal image of this card.

"Oh! I love you so... can express feelings during anytime for anyone.  Along with a birthday, encouragement or Valentine's, it can also be used for a Thanks card  when someone has done something nice for you.

Thank you for your continued visit and encouragement to this blog.  I'm also thanking you for the lovely comments you have been leaving for me to read.  Keep them coming!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: