Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"OWL-WAYS There For My Granddaughter"

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

How many of you have children or grandchildren that you always find yourself doing something for them?
You are buying something for them.  You are taking them somewhere.   You are letting them (grandchildren) have a sleep-over at your house.  You are scrapbooking the memories of important and unimportant events in their lives.  You make cards that they can use with their friends for different occasions.  You are constantly pouring out that love that they so much need and desire.

Yesterday, I posted a card that could be used for Valentine's Day.  While going through my stash of supplies, I came across some "owl stickers" that I knew would  make my granddaughter happy.  At first, I thought about saving them for her when she comes to visit and then I thought about making some cards she could give to her little friends for Valentine's Day.

Here are these cards that will be given or mailed to her.
I've used the Sizzix "birch trees" die on two of the cards along with Spellbinders "cherry blossoms" die for a longer tree limb.  Spellbinders "heart" die was used for the hearts.  Our Daily Bread (ODBD) "layered lacey oval die  was used on the middle card along with a Cottage Cutz "candles and pines die" (the candles were snipped from the pines). Owl stickers from Recollections were used in pairs on all three cards. For my focal paper, the first one uses paper from Recollections Mixed Media paper pad.  The second card is made from a gift bag and the third card's focal is a piece of Ranger water color paper that  had been distressed and stamped but was cut with the birch tree die.




I hope you enjoyed the view today.  Come again and your comment is always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: