Wednesday, January 4, 2017

"This Is Your Year To..."

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
 
I'm back!!! I have enjoyed my break with family and friends and I'm ready to get back to crafting.
Happy to be posting in this New Year.
I've reflected on what happened in my life during 2016 and I'm looking forward to better things in this year, 2017.  I know that many of you have done the same.  Some of you have selected one word to focus on for this year.  Some of you have even made resolution (s) for this year.
This is your year!!! Yes, it is.  What are your plans?

This is your year to...
entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #264-265
Supplies used:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black and blue and the focal sheet from "Mixed Media" paper pad;  scraps from my stash for the dress and hat
Stamp: dylusions "mini couture"
ink: Hampton Art -  black 
embellishments:  faux Recollections gems
die: ODBD stitched circle

This is a picture of a woman, but I also have men on my crafty list also.  
Men don't think that this post is not for you.  Your thoughts about this upcoming year and what you anticipate doing matters also.

Some suggestions....believe; dream; hope.

Welcome to my first blog for 2017.  I anticipate continuing some fun and creative cards and other things during this year.  Stick around and watch it happen.  
If this is your first time...thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed the view.
Please come again!

With all my LOVE,
Lois


No comments: