Friday, February 24, 2017

"Altenew Peony Scrolls Stamp Set:"

Friday, February 24, 2017

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
It is here one more time,...FRIDAY!  I'm so looking forward to just relaxing this weekend.  I have nothing important on my agenda.  What about you?

The trees are blooming...the grass is growing...the daffodils have popped out of the soil and are blooming...a little pollen is falling....and guess what is happening to my body?  It is reacting to this "early spring" with my allergies knocking me off my feet, literally.  The headache and the dizziness came on so strong on yesterday that it actually sent me to my bed.  Everything was swirling and my balance was so off that I couldn't stand on my own.  I am so not ready for this.  At the time of this posting...I'm better... my allergy medicine is working.  I'm so thankful.

I've used a stamp from the ALTENEW "peony scrolls stamp set" and a sentiment from Jillibean Soup "handwritten sentiments stamp set to create my card for today:
entry for wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



Other than the two stamps set mentioned above, I've used Neenah white cardstock for the card base and the topper.  A piece of black and white checkered paper from Recollections "Christmas Noel" paper pad and a few sequins from Recollections.

After coloring the flower, I put Glossy Accents on top of it.

Friends Make The World A Better Place

 A friend is someone we turn to,
When our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure,
For true friendship is a gift.
.
A friend is someone we laugh with,
Over little personal things,
A friend is someone we’re serious with,
In facing whatever life brings.
.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
With beauty and joy and grace.
And makes the world that we live in
A better and happier place!

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: