Tuesday, February 28, 2017

" Another Day Of Flowers"

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hello Everyone!
How are you celebrating the last day of February?
 February 28, 2017 – FAT TUESDAY – NATIONAL CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE DAY – NATIONAL PUBLIC SLEEPING DAY – NATIONAL TOOTH FAIRY DAY – NATIONAL FLORAL DESIGN DAY – NATIONAL RARE DISEASE DAY USA – NATIONAL SPAY DAY USA

FAT TUESDAY...Are you one of the fortunate ones spending your time in New Orleans and planning on feasting and fasting? Lent is approaching...do you participate in it?
CHOCOLATE...I've just received  good news concerning my A1C but I don't want to indulge in eating chocolate to make it increase.  
PUBLIC SLEEPING... Do you plan to spend your time in bed all day?  I've been up and out most of the morning so I know this will not pertain to me.  Also, I've never been able to sleep in public places. TOOTH FAIRY...I'm too old for the tooth fairy so I can't do anything in this area but encourage my grandchild to brush and floss.
RARE DISEASE...Having an allergy problem is not considered a rare disease but my primary care physician had to call in a different prescription for me,today .  I'm hoping this new one will give me better results.
SPAY...We don't have any pets to have neutered...
so what shall we celebrate today?

National Floral Design Day:  This is the day we celebrate that art form.  It may be in a bouquet, painting, in a textile, a garden or floral arrangement.  Floral design is a multi-billion dollar industry that brightens our lives on a daily basis.
Here is my share for this category:
I'm submitting this one to WordArtWednesday, Scrapbook.com and Cardmaking USA

another view of the same card

Items used other than cardstock and Prima flowers to make this card:
Sizzix "mixed media #3"; Cricut "Ornamental Iron 2" cartridge. Cricut Explore and Sizzix Big Shot

I gave you a warning on yesterday that you would be taking another walk in the garden with me.
Stick around again on tomorrow, the journey will continue.
Thanks for viewing this floral arrangement...another day of flowers.
Please Come Again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: