Friday, March 31, 2017

"Bowties And Socks"

Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We have made it to another end of the work week and also the end of March.  April Fools day is tomorrow.  No joke, it is.
I'm going to be quick and fast because we are experiencing terrible weather where I am and I need to post before the electricity goes out.  Be safe if you are in the "eye of the storm".  Take cover and be safe.

Two cards for the males in my life.  The fashion trend is to wear a bowtie instead of a regular long tie and to wear fashionable socks.  More and more young men and now, older men are going for this trend.  My DH is into the bowties but not as much with the trendy socks.
One young man is always posting his sock feet up on a desk on Friday.  This is where my inspiration came from for one of the cards I made.
I've had a bow punch for a long time and rarely use it.  Today, I pulled it out for the bowties on my card.  Richard Garay is an upcoming crafter with many stamps and dies on the market.  He has some neat items to make masculine cards.



Thanks for coming to view...Enjoy your weekend!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: