Thursday, March 9, 2017

"Vellum With Heat Embossing"

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hello To All!! 
Over the "hump" with one more to go before the weekend.
The weather has been so up and down.  Warm, hot, cold, cool, and now snow for the weekend along with the time changing.  I'm ready for "all" of it.  Why?  I can't do anything to change it so I might as well embrace it with open arms.

Card makers... do you plan your design for your cards....get inspiration from other places...use a sketch...copy someone's work and change the colors...just where does your inspiration come from?

My inspiration for today came from a piece of vellum and from a challenge sketch.
The vellum came in the mail from a company that was soliciting for a donation to a charity.  It was printed with flowers and had enough "white spaces" for me to  use on this card I've made today.  How fantastic was that....I didn't have to purchase it . Free inspiration!


Thank You Card
Items used to make Thank You Card






This second card came about by visiting http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.  I liked the sketch but waited until today to play along.  My granddaughter sent me a little note and I wanted to send her something back.  I used the sketch to create a card for her.  
entry for MojoMonday.blogspot.com


Item used to create card for Mojo Monday.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois







No comments: