Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Amazing Grace"

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors, and viewers.  It is already looking as if we are going to have a great day.  The rain has stopped and the temperature is rising toward a warm and beautiful day.  Tomorrow will be a better day to get back outside to plant some flowers I picked up on Saturday since the ground is still wet.

This is a special note to all who commented and reassured me that distress oxide on dark cardstock was suppose to look the way it came out on my project, yesterday.  You all are  awesome friends in the crafting world.  Thanks for your expert advice.  I will not list your names....but you know who you are.

For today, I've used cardstock from DCWV "The Far East Stack",  Heartfelt Creation "Botanic Orchid Collections, black Recollections and a striped blue piece out of my stash.
The stamp I used comes from American Craft "Bible Journaling.  The die cuts came from Spellbinders "ferns" and the flower is from Petaloo "Textured Elements".
The tag and butterflies are like the striped piece of cardstock...they were in my stash and I have no company's name to give you.

I'm getting back to my scriptural and bible journaling roots today.  "Amazing Grace" (death on the cross and after the resurrection)...Through the grace of God, the gift by grace has abounded to many through Christ; yet multitudes choose to remain under the dominion of sin and death, rather than to apply for the blessings of the reign of grace. But Christ will in nowise cast out any who are willing to come to him. (Ro 5:20).
Grace is amazing, don't you agree!

Designer Cardstock
DCWV The Far East Stack
Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid Collection

Other elements used:
American Craft Bible Journaling Stamps
Spellbinders ferns dies
Petaloo Textured Elements "teal"


Thanks so much for your continued support and comments. 
Please visit again.  I enjoy your company!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: