Tuesday, April 18, 2017

"Four Dies And Some Cardstock Equals One Card"

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello Everyone!
Happy Tuesday to you!  Hope your day is going well and you are involved in something great and meaningful.
What about that tax filing...are you still working on yours...have you filed an extension...are you some of the lucky ones who don't have to file?  I thought yesterday was the deadline but most of the TV reporters are saying today is the day.

The card I'm sharing today is an encouragement card...we all need some encouragement in our lives don't you agree.
In making this card, I knew I wanted to use flowers.  I decided to use die cut flowers instead of the ones from Prima or some other flower company.
The combination of dies I used came from Elizabeth Craft Designs "Victorian Flower Overlay Set 2" and Spellbinders "Marisa's Bouquet".
I placed the flowers from Marisa's Bouquet on top of the Victorian Flowers to make a flower.
I used Penny Black's "border edgers die" to separate the two colors of cardstock for my focal area.
My layers came from Kanban designer paper (behind the blue Recollections cardstock) and pink Recollections cardstock.  My card base is a piece of Neenah white cardstock.
The sentiment (from StampinUp "Beautiful You") was stamped on a butterfly which is another die cut from Hot Off The Press Paper Artist Cutting Dies "10 Tiny Things + Shadows".
Entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Challenge #278-279 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for your viewing time.  Thanks for the comments you've made on my other projects.  Come again to see my new creations.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: