Hello Everyone who is viewing, visiting or following today.
I have been so busy for the last two days that I just can't believe it is the middle of the week. "Hump" day as it is called. Since I feel a little mixed up, maybe I should go along with National two different shoes day. I'm spending most of my day at home today so no one will see my feet (lol).
I even went with a little mixed up on the card I made today. I used a combination of items.
- cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; DCWV The Cork Stack; Scrapbook & Collage papers The European Collection
- Distress Crayons #1 and Hampton Art black dye ink
- Walmart stencils
- Julie Nutting's "Swing Dress" prima doll
- Recollections pink petite paper flowers
- Momenta metal stickers
- Sizzix garden greens die
- inspire by Spellbinders blossom fan die
- Scotch foam tape and perfect paper crafting tool
- Big Shot Machine
|entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com|
Challenge #280-281 - Anything Goes