Thursday, June 29, 2017

"Happy Birthday To You"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers on this June 29, 2017.   It's Thursday and we have one more day before the end of June and before the start of a long weekend.  When some of you finish your shift on Friday afternoon, you will not have to see your co-workers until next Wednesday, July 5, 2017.  How wonderful is that?  
For a good laugh, I'm my own boss at the moment, so I have to see myself every day....go ahead...laugh and laugh some more.  Let it out!!!  I just did.  Now, back to business.

Some birthdays are coming up for the month of July....I'm getting started with making some cards for those "special" people.   Today's card is using a color that I personally don't like for myself.  I have very few items in my closet using this color but with packages of paper that I get from my favorite store... some that I really like always include this color in it.  It's fine for making flowers and leaves but I seldom use it for a card.  Someone said that green was the color for 2017.  I haven't researched this information.  I remember from this past weekend, my grand daughter has changed her favorite color from pink to teal.  I'm not sure if she knew that green what the going color for this year.

Take a look at what I worked on this morning:

Above you see the "Birthday" card with two views.
Below you  see some of the items I used:
die: Spellbinders Cascading Grace
stamps: Bo Bunny floral stamp and Martha Stewart clear stamps
paper: Bazzill green and Colorbok Signature Novelty
embellishment: Recollections flowers and green Offray ribbon.
Thanks so much for using your time to view this page today.  I hope you enjoyed your view and will come back again.
Your comments are always welcome here.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: