Thursday, June 15, 2017

"Happy Birthday Wishes"

Good Thursday, June 15, 2017... to my friends, followers, viewers and visitors.
Schools in my area are closing today.  Graduation ceremonies will be held.  Congrats again to all the 2017 graduates....college and high school.
Congrats to all my fellow peers in the teaching field, elementary and community college.   I know today you can start to relax, reorganize, recoup, etc., until August.   I am hoping you will also enjoy your summer break. 
Someone, somewhere is celebrating a birthday today.  I have no one at the present time on my list.  The card I made will go in my  donation box for the soldiers for  someone else to enjoy.  It was just a pleasure to make it.
These are your enabler's supplies:
  • Cardstock: Paper and More Bronze metallic cardstock; DCWV the Mariposa matstack; Nicole Nostalgic Feelings paper pad and Recollections craft cardstock
  • Embossing Folder: Darice "henna" embossing folder
  • Stamp: Stamp in Up Avant-Garden stamp set
  • Ink : black Archival ink and NUVO copper penny crystal drops
  • Use the sketch SC649 from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/



 I could not photograph a great image of this card using my iPad.  I tried different placement of the card and light sources but none of these pictures really show the beauty of this card using the bronze metallic cardstock and the sparkle on the butterflies.  However, I hope you enjoy the views of this card.

From left to right:
Nicole "Nostalgic Feelings" paper pad; DCWV "the Mariposa Matstack paper pad; Darice "henna" embossing folder and Stampin Up Avant-Garden stamp set

Here are some other things from National Day Calendar you can celebrate today if it is not your birthday:  June 15, 2017 – NATIONAL DUMP THE PUMP DAY – NATIONAL SMILE POWER DAY – NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY – NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY

We are almost there...the weekend. 
Come back tomorrow and see what I can make with "stuff from my stash". 
Thanks for all the comments and the visits.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: