Tuesday, June 20, 2017

"Paper Layers 2 And Some Extra"

Hello followers, visitors, friends and viewers.
It's Tuesday, June 20, 2017.
What's your interest today? 
I just inquired of my DH to see what was on his agenda.  For someone who loves the outside. He will be cutting grass once the sun dries the rain water from last night.  For me, I'm going to play in my craft space until I get tired.
I'm still layering paper from paper pads today.  I'm also using a product that was in a package I won a few weeks ago...NUVO crystal glaze.    Since the directions says to apply and let dry for 24 hours...I applied the glaze to the butterflies yesterday and finished the card this morning.
The glaze gives the same effect as glossy accent with a little dimensions.  I think I'm going to like using it on other projects.  It also inspired me to order some other NUVO products to try.  Stay tuned next month to find out what they are.
I used:
  • cardstock/paper: Neenah white cardstock; Recollections "Bright and Basic" paper pad; Ki "Vintage Charm " paper pad"; Recollections black cardstock
  • die cut: Cricut "Ornamental Iron 2" cartridge and Cricut Expression machine: Spellbinders circle die
  • sentiment: Pinterest
  • embellishment: NUVO "duck egg blue" crystal drops and NUVO crystal glaze; black archival ink to ink around the edge of the circle with the sentiment
 

 This sentiment fits me today.  When you watch the news and see/hear all the foolishness going on in this world and you know personally you can't do anything about it, you pray and  be all of these things: patient, gentle, humble and loving.  Throwing something at the TV will only break it and you will have to spend money to get another one.  Cursing at the TV doesn't help...those people can't hear you and why would you want the deviousness to get into your spirit .

Items used listed from left to right:
Ki "Vintage Charm" paper pad
Recollections "Bright and Basic" paper pad
Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 cartridge
NUVO duck egg blue crystal drops
NUVO crystal glaze

I hope something said or done will inspire you today.  Your support and continued viewing are appreciated very much.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: