Monday, June 19, 2017

"Paper Layers"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers on this Monday, June 19, 2017.

We survived the Father's Day weekend.  It was lovely and very enjoyable. Today is another beautiful day in the neighborhood.  So far, all is going well without any complications.  We'll see how the remainder of the day will be.

My DH felt really blessed with the love he received from his children, grandchild, church friends and me for Father's Day.   As a matter of fact, I believe all fathers felt blessed on yesterday.

Today, I'm doing a very CAS card for my post.  I'm only using paper for the "main" event.  I saw this paper in Michael's about two months ago.  I purchased it and put it aside.  Actually, I forgot about it until I was moving some things around and came across it in my paper file.  The two pieces are: Recollections Succulents and Recollections Blue Wood Planks scrapbook paper.
I added a piece of lace for embellishment and stamp the sentiment using Penny Black's heartfelt thanks stamp.

I hope you enjoy the view today.   The sentiment I used today is for everyone because it is true: You Are Beautiful Inside and Out.

 

This is another entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Challenge #286-287 - Anything Goes

From left to right:
Recollections succulent scrapbook paper
Recollections blue wood plank scrapbook paper
Penny Black heartfelt thanks stamp set


Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: