Tuesday, June 6, 2017

"Saying Goodbye To MojoMonday"

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's the second work day for this week.  I'm off to a good start with great weather and just about everything on my agenda caught up.  I can always clean out paper and other stuff from my cabinets after I do some laps around the driveway...I have to get those steps in and today is a good day to enjoy the sunshine.
Yesterday, when I read the blog post for MojoMonday, it was a moment of sadness.  I've been following the sketch challenges for a long time and to read that this one, #500, is the last one was a little bitter sweet.
I want you to read it for yourself:  Mojo Monday 500 Contest and Farewell
When you have small children, you want to be with them as much as possible, so I understand Julee's position on this matter. 
I did two cards .  One for WordArtWednesday and the other for Mojo.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
#284-285



This is  the first card I did.  I put my own personal touch to it by using a piece of the cardstock to add the sentiment.  It is not a square piece as you can see in the sketch.  I used a sheet of cardstock from  Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden Collection Pack .  The sentiment came from StampinUp's Beautiful You stamp . 
entry for http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

Here is the card I will enter in the sketch challenge for  Mojo Monday 500 Contest and Farewell.
I've used cardstock from DCWV the All Dressed Up matstack; Molly & Rex stamp; and NUVO berry red drops.

Cardstock: BOBUNNY Aryia's Garden
DCWV the All Dressed Up matstack



Stamps: StampinUp Beautiful You and Molly & Rex stamp
Embellishment: NUVO golden sunset and red berry crystal drops


If you have never played along with the sketches from MojoMonday, you have two weeks to show Julee and the crew some love.
I will continue to follow her on the other blogs,  http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/and http://shopverve.com/.

Thanks for viewing with me today. 
Your presence and comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: