The weekend was fun, relaxing, enjoyable, refreshing and it needs to be repeated.
How did you manage? Was there fun in your activities?
It's fun -day -Monday and I tried to keep my card really simple today. My fingers did get a little messy but not that much. I was focus on something soft and not too harsh.
I used versa Mark ink, white embossing powder, distress inks, clear stamps and liquid pearls.
- Start with a piece of Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock cut at the A2 size (4.25 x 5.5).
- Using two stamps from Inkadinkado "beauty stems, the dove from Recollection "faith" stamp set along with the Misti stamping tool, stamp those items using Versa Mark ink and then use white embossing powder (heated).
- Use distress inks (not oxide) very lightly in the following colors spun sugar; fossilized amber; cracked pistachio. Make sure the sentiment area is lightly ink.
- Use a sentiment from the Recollections "faith" clear stamp and stamp it in the lower right corner using black archival ink.
- Add the Ranger "liquid pearls" to the floral vines and next to the sentiment
- Layer your focal piece before adhering it to the Neenah white base cardstock
Below, from left to right are items used: Recollection "faith" clear stamps; Inkadinkado "beauty stem" clear stamps; Ranger mini distress inks; Ranger liquid pearls.
Thanks for your precious time in viewing and commenting. It is appreciated.
Come again to see what I'm doing.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,