Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"Happy Birthday To ...."

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Who is celebrating a birthday today or any other day left in July?
There are two people in my family who will have birthdays on the 23rd and one on the 26th of this month.
"Sunshine" is counting down...her birthday is on the 26th.   A soon-to-be nine year old doesn't miss anything.  Last week when she visited us, she looked at the calendars we have in our house.  She came to me and said, "Grandma, I can't believe you haven't circled my birthday on any of the calendars ".  I told her the one I carry in my pocketbook had the 26th circled and this made her excited.  Kids will noticed everything that is being said and done. Watch what you say and do around them.

The "birthday" card I made today is not for her.  It is more mature and will not fall in her age range.  I really made it to go in the box for cards I donate to soldiers.

Here are the list of items I used:
  • cardstock...Recollections mixed media and brown cardstock; a piece from DCWV "the far east"
  • embellishment...Ranger textured paste; cheese cloth; Martha Stewart dogwood stickers; Jot butterfly stickers
  • stamp...Fiskars "make a wish quotes (birthday)
  • die...Sizzix "small tattered florals




From left to right:  Recollections mixed media pad; Sizzix small tattered florals die; Jot pop up butterfly stickers; Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes stamps

If it is your birthday today, then...Happy Birthday to you and wishing you many more to come.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Go forth and have fun .  Enjoy the moment.
Please come again.

Your comments are always welcome at this place.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: