Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Sharing Two Because I Couldn't Decide"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to this blog on Thursday, July 20, 2017. 
I'm still helping "Sunshine" to count down her days before July 26th when she celebrate her ninth birthday.
I'm trying to imagine being nine again.  There is a saying..."look back but don't go back".  But, what if I could with all the knowledge and experiences I have accumulated over the years.  At nine and with what I know, I would probably be a "genius"....stop and have a good laugh at this reading...I did.

A good laugh every now and then is good for the soul and helps to put other things far from your mind.

Getting down to the real issue for my crafting today...
I'm participating in a share on another blog.  It is not a challenge for any prizes but a sketch  to help your brain to work along with your papers, dies and images to come up with a card or canvas.
To be honest with you, I started after dinner last night trying to get my papers together as well as my idea for the sketch.  I did finish the card before going to bed.  However,  I wanted to do another one this morning and to have my DH to vote on which one I should enter.  He said both of them.  Could I post both of them....sure I replied, I can put both on my page but only one on the other blog.
So here they are.  The first one which I did this morning will be posted on another blog and the bottom one will be posted at my usual challenge blog... the one I did last evening.



Items used are: Bella Blvd "illustrated faith" paper; Teresa Collins "Candy Cane Lane" paper; DCWV "Brooklyn Stack"; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text; Spellbinders Standard Circle die; Darice "Picket Fence Border
Challenge #292-#293 Anything Goes
Items used the following items: DCWV Brooklyn Stack; g.c.d. Botanique pad; Sizzix cityscape skyline die; Hero Arts Operation Write Home stamp set.

Thanks for viewing.  Hope you will come back again to see what I'm doing.
Leave a comment so I can know you were here.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: