We're back from the holiday and it was great. I hope you had a marvelous time with family and friends. So many of you were at the beach, at a theme park, or just having fun in your backyard. It was great and now we're back for three days of work.
Today's inspiration comes from a song by the Backstreet Boys---"What Makes You Different".
- We all are different...no question about it: age-gender-sex-nationality-etc.
- There is nothing wrong with being different from our peers, friends or family. This is the way it should be. Even identical twins are different in some way...observe them long enough and you will be able to tell.
- Different is awesome, don't you agree: in thoughts, in attitude, in aspiration, in character, in desires, in needs, etc. It may be easy to follow the crowd but you will find that doing so is not as gratifying.
- So stick to you and what makes you. YOU. What makes you different makes you beautiful.
- Go ahead...be daring, be different, be impractical be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and live your life as yourself. Being you in all phases of life is the pure definition of being beautiful. So make an effort to make a positive effect on the world daily.
- cardstock used...Neenah white; Bazzill pink, green and brown; ODBD Shabby Rose Collection; Bristol smooth surface
- inks used...NUVO shocking pink crystal drops; Sakura Koi water colors
- dies used...Hunulu rectangle die; Recollections flamingo die; ODBD double stitched circle die
- embellishment used...faux pearl; sequins
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
From left to right: NUVO shocking pink crystal drops; ODBD Shabby Rose Collection paper pad.
Stand tall darling because what makes you different makes you beautiful.
Go forth and have a great day.
You may leave a comment, if not please come again.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,