Tuesday, August 1, 2017

"Altenew Lacy Scrolls Stamp And Die"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to the first day of August.
I'm very thankful to see the beginning of this month, day and time.  It's rolling along without my help.  That is just one more thing I don't have to be concerned about.  It is going to happen without me and I really like it.
One other thing that I'm liking/loving at this moment is YOU.   I'm thankful for you everyday.
I made a card for your viewing and for my give away to the soldiers:

 

 entry for  Challenge #292- #293 - Anything Goes
WordArtWednesday

I've used the following items to make this card:
  • Altenew "Lacy Scrolls die and stamp set
  • Hampton Art jillibean soup "Handwritten Sentiments" stamp
  • Ranger coral liquid pearls
  • Ranger abandoned coral and peeled paint distress ink
  • black Recollection cardstock; Neenah white cardstock; Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid cardstock
Thankful for you everyday.  You do so much and more than you realize.  A kind word, a telephone conversation, an unexpected gift, a drive down the highway, a pat on the back, etc.  All of those  things are AMAZING.

Have a good day my friends.  Come again and leave a comment before you leave.  I always enjoy hearing and knowing you were around.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: