Friday, August 11, 2017

"Christmas Greetings In August"

Good Friday, August 11, 2017 to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
A very rainy morning outside my window.   I don't have to venture out today.  Most of my appointments were earlier this week.
Since Friday's are always the busiest time of the week for me, I usually craft from my stash.  Today I used cardstock from my stash but I had to use the die cutting machine to create the card .  Therefore, I can't say it is "what's in my stash Friday".  It is half and half (lol).

The focal cardstock came from my stash.  It had been heat emboss using a stencil and white embossing powder.  I  used some distress inks (abandoned coral and ripe persimmon) and applied a little to each corner.   The dies for the flowers were Elizabeth Craft designs "Victorian Flower Overlay Set 2; Darice "Holly Border"; and Sizzix "Garden Greens".  The die I used for the sentiment came from Cottage Cutz "Christmas Greetings".  For my embellishment, I used two Recollections Dimensional Sticker (poinsettia).
This is my holiday card #4 for this week.

Hope you enjoyed your view.
Thanks for expressing your support by leaving a comment.  They have been wonderful to read.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: