Thursday, August 17, 2017

"Come Let Us Adore HIm"

Good Thursday, August 17, 2017.
How are all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers doing on this great day?
We started with a foggy morning...moved into a muggy midday and now it is raining.
I have been out and about in the fog and muggy weather.  I've settle in for the evening rain to relax and refresh for tomorrow.
Here is another holiday card for your view today.
I used my Cricut Explore, Cricut Design Space, a Spellbinder's die, some Recollection paper and a fancy fold diagram to do this card.
full card

left side of card

right side of card
The diagram I used (came from Pinterest).  It was under the category of "fancy fold cards".

Thanks so much for viewing today.
Please come again.
Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: