Wednesday, August 9, 2017

"Holiday Card #2"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Wednesday, August 9, 2017 to you.
I have worked on another holiday card for your viewing today.
I didn't intend for the color to be similar to the one I did on Monday but it just happened that way.  When you have someone who say to you, "I want one in that color also"...what do you do?
I tried a different die and different paper but the color scheme is somewhat similar to Monday's card.
This will be added to WordArtWednesday blog challenge:



Here are some of the items I used: Sizzix Holiday Greens; Spellbinders Cascading Grace die; Ranger Liquid Pearls in "Robin Egg Blue"; Petaloo Mixed Textured Layers in Teal;

Thanks for viewing.
Come again. 
I enjoy your comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: