We experienced a wonderful weekend. Saturday was highlighted by browsing old cars in a car show and dinner. Sunday was as usual... worshipping with other Christians at church.
I know the ones who ventured to Orlando, Florida has made it back home. They are back at work with the little one back at camp.
I made some holiday cards last week for the Little Heart card drive sponsored by Christina Hor but they were all for the little children.
Today, I'm starting my card bundle to be sent and given away during the Christmas season.
So, I could say, this is the first for my personal box .
- Neenah white cardstock for the base; blue and black Recollections cardstock for layering; green Recollections cardstock for the poinsettia leaves; DCWV "the All Dressed Up matstack for the focal image
- DCWV "Christmas & Winter embellishments for sentiment
- Spellbinders poinsettia die for the two flowers
- Recollections glitter swirl stickers and gems for the flowers.
- Recollections faux gems for the poinsettia flowers
- Big Shot to cut out the die
- "rusty hinge" Distress ink on the edge of the poinsettia flowers.
|entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com|
From left to right: DCWV "the All Dressed Up matstack; Spellbinders poinsettia die; DCWV "Christmas & Winter embellishments.
Have you started your holiday card making? I missed the Christmas in July show so I will only focus on making cards for family and friends.
Thanks for taking a portion of your time to view this card today. Your comments are always welcome and I enjoy hearing from you.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,