Thursday, September 21, 2017

"A Girl Just Having Some Fun"

Hello friends, followers, viewers and visitors.
It's a great day in my neighborhood.  We are still experiencing summer like weather but the calendar will say the first day of Autumn tomorrow.  Am I ready for the cool temps and the changing of the trees and grass colors?   I'm getting ready...pulling out those sweaters until it will be time for the heavy jackets.  The fall/autumn colors are always gorgeous.  We love taking drives and viewing the act of nature.
I did what I call "a lot of effort card" and "a simple but elegant card".   I want to see if you can identify  which is which (lol).
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock
DP from K&Company Best of Brenda Walton paper pad
dies: Spellbinders Grate Effect and Spellbinders Arched Elegance
Recollections BOHO flowers
NUVO gloss white crystal drops
Offray ribbon


Enabler's List
Neenah white cardstock
red Bazzill cardstock
black Recollections cardstock
images from Hunkydory A very Merry Christmas Little book
Kaisercraft Sentiments- clear stamps
Ranger black archival ink 

I hope you enjoyed the view today.  Come again to see my latest creation.
You are always welcome to leave a comment.  They mean a lot to me.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: