Friday, September 22, 2017

"Goodbye Summer...Hello FALL"

It's Friday.....
Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
I'm ready for the weekend...I  am READY.   What will I be doing?....as little as possible.  I'm tired.
I've been trying to re-arrange my crafting supplies all week thinking that I was getting somewhere with easy organization...NOT  SO.  I'm more disorganized today than I was last week this time.
I have suggestions that I will utilized later today to see if that will help me.
Anyway, this really was one of those days that I needed to pulled from my stash..
I had colored a panel to use for another project but it came in real handy this morning...just because I couldn't find the "right" dp to go with my Halloween images saved from the beginning of the month.
The only thing I did was use a Darice "fence" die and glue the pieces together to make it long enough for my panel.  All the other pieces, especially the girl, cat, pumpkins, leaves, spider web and skeleton were previously cut out using my Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space.  The moon is from Tim Holtz's Halloween ephemera.  The bird, tree and corner piece are felt cuts that came with a Close To My Heart order (free gift) from years ago (when you organize...you will discover items you didn't know you had...this piece was one of them).
I will use this for an entry at 

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Today marks the first day of Autumn.   I was inspired by Elina P. a couple of weeks ago on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyONlatADk  
when she did a video using these hot air balloons.  Immediately, I pull out my stamps which comes from TPC Studio...stamped and colored them and then  used my scissors to cut them out.  They came out of the stash this morning along with some of the leaves.  I did color this background this morning using Distress Oxide inks (faded jeans, salty ocean, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber and frayed burlap.

That's all for this Friday.  Enjoy your weekend and have fun.  You may leave a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: