Tuesday, September 26, 2017

"It's An Inking, Stamping Situation Kind Of Day"

Welcome to Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
My good friends, followers, viewers and visitors...you know that this is the last week in this month.  I should be saying, the last few days in this month.  October comes with its "spookiness" on Sunday.
Are we getting older or wiser?
Do pigs and time really fly?
If I blink my eyes will Christmas be here tomorrow?
Those are just a few things to have you smiling for a few seconds or minutes.
If I said to you "The Time Is Now"....what thought would actually come to your mind? 
If this statement was presented to me,  I would immediately think about the current moment and what would be going on before giving a response.  Next, I would probably ask you to explain  "time" in reference to what you are talking about, then, my answer would be different.

Here is the card I'm sharing today:
I started by using Distress Oxide inks ( seedless preserve, spiced marmalade, wild honey) on a piece of Bristol smooth white cardstock.
 Next, I used a stamp designed by Ryn Tanaka on the right hand side of the card.  I used Distress Oxide walnut stain to ink my stamp.   I searched through my stickers to see if I could find a clock shape to put on my card.  I used  an epoxy sticker from Marcella by Kay that looked like a clock and then cut out one from the Recollections "Steampunk Botanica paper pad.
Next, I added stickers from Martha Stewart "pearl garden branches" and "butterflies".  To tie everything together, I used a sentiment from Sandy Lion "essentials stickers" that referenced "time".



Enabler's List:
Rubber Art Stamps by Ryn Tanaka
Martha Stewart butterfly stickers
Martha Stewart pearl garden branches sticker
Sandy Lion Essentials stickers
Distress Oxide inks: walnut stain, seedless preserve, spiced marmalade and wild honey
 
Thanks for you time and for coming to view today.  I hope I have inspired you to ink and stamp.  Have a great day and the time is now to enjoy yourself and do something great for someone else.

Your comments are appreciated so you are welcome to leave one.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: