Wednesday, September 20, 2017

"Scripture Card"

Good Wednesday to all of you.
We've made it once more to the middle of another week.  So many great things have happened as well as some bad.  We will not dwell on the bad but are thankful for each precious moment.
Today, I'm sharing a card directed towards my bible journaling book.  I'm using the scripture coming from Matthew 7:7.   If you want God to do something for you...ask Him....seek Him...and pray to Him...and  you may get your answer.
I used a die from Spellbinder (Grate Effect) for a stencil and some Distress Oxide ink on a piece of DP that already had a glossy swirl on it.
I used the Heartfelt Creation poinsettia stamp for flowers.  The butterfly came from a sticker as well as the Scripture.  Robin egg liquid pearls were added to each corner.
Hope you enjoy the view today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Thanks for viewing and for your continued support.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: