Monday, September 18, 2017

"Supplies From Heartfelt Botanic Orchid and Amy Design"

Happy Monday everyone.
I'm  glad to make it back from the weekend.  Nothing spectacular happened in the last two day.
Saturday, I shopped at the Home Depot. You wouldn't believe that there are lots of things in the tool department for crafting.  Sorry, I didn't get any.  I was with the man of the house as he shopped there. In order to have patience and pretend I love looking at tools, I have to think "what can I use this for in my craft space...can I make something out of this tool"? (LOL)
When we get to Michaels (I just had to go to see if he would be the same way in "my" store).  He has this idea that he should assist in picking out items for me to craft with.  Now, this is strictly okay if he's paying for the items.  I did get some storage bins ($2.99 each)  and paper (7 for $1.00).

Today's card was made with images from Heartfelt Botanic Orchid paper pad and a die cut from Amy Design (bench):  The hardest part was fussy cutting the orchid branch and bird with scissors.  I don't have the die.  I added white NUVO crystal drops on the card.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Enabler's List
Thank you so much for viewing with me today.   Please come again.
Make sure your positive energy and generosity  flows out to inspire someone else today.

You may leave a comment.  I enjoy hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: