Wednesday, October 4, 2017

" I Love Flowers"

Happy Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Wednesday is just two days from the weekend journey.  Everyone enjoys getting past what is called "hump" day.
I got up early this morning... did my crafting...and went to my dental appointment.
Now at 1 PM, I'm posting with my jaw full of novacaine.  I am not a happy camper.
I'll be okay.  I just have to wait until it wears away.
This morning before I left for my appointment, a crafty friend had posted a card with the sentiment "bloom where you are planted".  I told her I had a card on my desk with that same sentiment.  I also said that "great minds think alike".
I have two cards to share. 





Thanks for viewing today.
Come again.
Love hearing from you so leave me a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: