Friday, October 6, 2017

"WIMSF"

Hello everyone.
Welcome!
Today is October 6, 2017 and it is Friday.  The end of the work week.  Almost the end of the first week in this month.  Tomorrow is "World Cardmaking Day" and I can't wait to see all the displays of beautiful and creative cards you will be posting.   Most companies will be having sales on craft supplies so stock up.
I'm off on the weekend to do other things so I'll be checking in when time permits to see what you are doing.
Because it is Friday...you know by now my drill...yes, "what's in my stash for Friday"...my own personal challenge.
Okay, here is the run down on what I used:
  • This week, I used a border from K & Company made by Brenda Walton.  I left the package near the desk.  So of course, this would be a piece...flowers on the left.
  • I have a folder of die cut items that I cut when I'm doing projects and maybe don't get a chance to use all the cuts or they just don't fit the project that I'm working on at the time...circles and heartfelt creations die (blue)
  • It's easy to have items already made in a package that you can pull out to use...in this case, the wooden sentiment (hello)
  • Items that don't have the adhesive anymore but is good if you put glue or sticky tape on the back of it...butterfly.
Here's the card:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; DP from my stash
K & Company Brenda Walton borders
dies: heartfelt creations "raindrops on roses die; ODBD stitched circle dies
Kaisercraft wooden embellishment

Thanks for your time, your comment and your continued support.
Have a lovely, enjoyable weekend and do something fun and exciting.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: