Friday, October 13, 2017

" WIMSF...Beginner's Quilling"

Hello everyone.
Hope your day started off with a good start.  No matter what comes your way, keep the goodness going.  You're headed for a two day vacation and better things are going to happen.

What could I pull from my stash today?
Let's see!   I haven't practice quilling in  quite a while so let's explore and see what I put together.
I had some "teardrop" rolled pieces already in my beginner's box...a start for my project.
What I did... I placed them in the center of a piece of cardstock to look like a flower.
I cut pieces and gently rolled the ends and glued them between each of the flower pieces.
I used coral Ranger liquid pearls for embellishment.  The Cosmo Cricket tiny text was still present on my desk, so I found a sentiment for my project.  Clean, simple, quick and fast.

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollection black.....DP from Paper House Field Study
die: Spellbinders Card Creator
Equipment: tonic studio scissors; Quilled Creations Beginner Kit; Coral liquid pearls; Nuvo glue; big shot machine

Thanks for viewing.
Thanks for the comments.
Please come again!
Have a lovely, enjoyable weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: