Wednesday, October 25, 2017

"Word Art Wednesday"

Good Wednesday, October 25, 2017 to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's hump day, hump day!!!  It's also a great day to get involved with whatever your heart desire.
I hope that before you really started your day you took some time to get into the  WORD. 
Reading a portion of scripture to have something to meditate on every day is my number one thing.  I feel that connection with the one who created me and loved me enough to provide for me while I'm still on this Earth and when I meet HIM in glory one day.
I really can't start my day without prayer and reading scripture.
This card was made specifically to go into my Scripture Journal...  I follow Maymaymadeit.com and I created a "Hide His Word In My Heart" journal at the beginning of this year (heART Scripture Art Journal).  Most of my scripture cards have been added to this journal.  This is another addition:
This will also be used as an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections brown cardstock; Create and Craft cream cardstock
dies: Tonic Studios dragonfly brooch; Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Three
Embossing folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-028 Reverence
Sentiment: The Paper Studio Religious Subway Art
inks: Peebles Chalk basic and pearlescent
tools: big shot black; Nuvo glue

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Come again, you are always welcome.  Comments are accepted here.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: