Thursday, November 2, 2017

"More Than A Tag"

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
I'm so happy to have you  to come and visit with me today.
I'm having a good time going through packages of paper that I have in my collection.  The paper I'm using today has been around a long time.  When I had a pad with no more than a few sheets left, I put the remainder of the paper in a sheet protector envelope and filed it in the bin.  What I failed to do...label it with the name of the pad the paper came out of.
Nevertheless, I started with the idea that I was going to make a Christmas tag.  It ended up being more than a tag....much to the effect of a card.
Here, take a look and tell me what you think:


 
I'll use this as an entry for http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock; black Recollections cardstock;
Pattern paper: out of my paper collection
Ranger Craft Tag
die: Darice holly vine border; Sizzix Holiday Word Script
embellishments: Recollections Dimensional butterfly stickers and flower sticker; doodlebug design chunky brad; Bo Bunny clothespin

Thanks for spending a little time with me today.
Your comments are always welcome.
Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois





No comments: