Friday, December 15, 2017

"Could This Be The Last Christmas/Birthday Card For 2017?"

Happy Friday, friends, followers, family, visitors and viewers.
It's "What's In My Stash" day and what a way to end this year's Christmas cards and Birthday cards for the year.
If any emergencies happen next week, those people will have to shop at a card store or wait until next year for a Christmas card.  I will continue with birthdays and the other  occasions that happens throughout the year.
Friday is my biggest production day in another area that doesn't deal with crafting so I always try to do something quick and fast to share with you.  In my stash I found die cuts from Sizzix "festive greens", a die cut from Sizzix mixed media, and some paper from Hunkydory Christmas:
 A Christmas card using paper from Hunkydory Christmas.  I used the paper to make a tag.  The sentiment was cut from the sheet.  These two pieces were layered with a piece of Recollections red and paper from Our Daily Bread Design Christmas Collection 2017 paper pad.  The embellishment to bring everything together was the poinsettia and greenery from Sizzix festive greens.
This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


 This looks somewhat like a Christmas card via the poinsettias.  However it is that last birthday card for someone whose birthday is so close to Christmas.  I'm combining the two days into one card.  I've used a die cut from Sizzix mixed media and the die cuts from Sizzix festive greens.  The focal layer is Neenah white.  It was adhered to a piece of gold paper from the Hunkydory Christmas paper.  It looks as if it sparkles but it doesn't it is a smooth sheet of paper.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Go forth and be merry and brighten someone's day.
Hope your weekend is safe and happy.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois








No comments: