Wednesday, December 13, 2017

"Patterned Paper, Butterflies and A Little Encouragement"

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Hello friends, viewers, followers and viewers.  On this Wednesday I can say..."Baby It's Cold Outside".  I wish I didn't have to venture out, but I do.  I'm attending my brother-in-love (law) funeral.  He got his wings on last Friday, December 8th and today we celebrate his HOMEGOING service.
Before leaving for the occasion, I will share this card with you.  It was made with pattern paper (an inspiration from my friend, Treva), butterflies (my favorite embellishment) and a quote that I believe my BIL would love for everyone to be encouraged by:

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Recollections blue and black; DP from Recollections Sea glass, ODBD Christmas Collection and DCWV The Old World Stack.
Embellishment: Martha Stewart butterflies; Nuvo Woodland green crystal drops.


If you are out and about today and the temps are in the teens...be safe and stay warm. 

Thanks for viewing today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: