Tuesday, December 5, 2017

"Those December Birthdays...#2"

Hello friends, followers, family, visitors and viewers.
The weather forecast for my area is predicting snow flurries by Friday....I'm not quite ready for the white stuff as of yet.  These cold temps are not good for my allergy or sinus problems either.  I told a person at church on Sunday that I feel as if I've become one of those people who prefer to be in a warm climate all year or a "snow bird" in Florida for six months.  We will see what the future holds but for the time being, I'm experiencing all four seasons...fall, winter, spring and summer.

Those December birthdays are rolling and I'm trying to catch up with the cards I have to make.  Today is birthday card #2 for December.  As you view, you can tell it is for another female.  To keep you from guessing each day...all family members born in December are females.
 I'm going to enter this one over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Kaisercraft craft cardstock; beige and grey  PaperandMore cardstock;
punch: Little B Moroccan Window
die: Sizzix holiday green;  Spellbinders foliage
stamp; Hampton Art Clear  18 pcs
embellishment: Little Birdie handmade flowers; Nuvo berry red crystal drops; jute

If it's your birthday today....Celebrate and have a good one.
Thanks for viewing with me today.
Comments are welcome and accepted.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: