Thursday, January 25, 2018

"A Fun Card To Construct"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's Thursday and it seems as if this week went by so fast.  We have one more day before the weekend.  Are you making plans?  Are you going out shopping for that "big screen TV" to watch the super bowl next weekend?  Are you getting hyped about who is playing and anticipating the half-time show?
I'm getting there but it is a slow process due to many other things that  happened and is requiring my focus and attention.   DH will be maneuvering  better by next weekend than this one...he will.  I have put my faith, trust and hope in God and I know HE will see us through.

Okay, here is a little something for your view today.  I tried to keep it very simple until I added all those Ranger liquid pearls drops.  Before doing that, the card looked "naked" and I had to dress it up a little more (ha, ha, ha).

I started with a white linen piece of cardstock.  First, I used Sizzix (Stephanie Barnard's) dotted Rectangles die to go around my panel.  Then,   I die cut the Poppy Stamp "stick frames" twice on this piece which left an opening.  I used distress oxides on another piece of white cardstock and placed it behind the linen piece .  This looks like it was inlaid back into the cut space, but it is not.  I pulled out my Planner stickers from "Me & My Big Ideas and found one that I liked.  The card looked somewhat blank until I put different colored Ranger liquid pearls drops around the card.  Very easy and fun.
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; PaperandMore white linen; Recollection black and the pattern paper is from Recollections Secret Gardenia pad.
Inks: Distressed Oxides blended together; Ranger liquid pearls in six colors
sentiment is from Me & My Big Ideas The Happy Planner stickers.

Thanks for viewing today.  Come again and you are welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: