Friday, January 19, 2018

"Coloring The Texture Paste"

Hello on this Friday, January 19, 2018.
The month is at the half way mark.
I'm wondering if you are still remembering your goals that you set for this year?  I imagine, during the first week of January, you didn't miss a step in focusing on what you said you were going to do. Now that it is the middle of the month, some of us have stopped or don't remember.

I've made a card with the sentiment "Remember" on it.  It is not necessarily for resolutions or goals.  It could be used for any occasion.
This one will go in the box for the soldiers.

When I was playing around with stencils and paste during the holiday, I tried a method that I had seen others use for mix media.  Color your paste before applying it to the stencil.  This is what I did to achieve the look you see:
Entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; black Recollections; patterned paper from Hunkydory; linen (top layer) from PaperandMore
stencil: Kanban heart stencil
die: Sizzix detailed butterflies
essentials: Ranger texture paste; broken china distress oxide; Bo Bunny sea form glitter paste
sentiment is from Bo Bunny Faith Collection

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a safe and happy weekend.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: