Monday, January 29, 2018

"DO YOU THINK LIFE IS LOVELY?"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers,
I'm checking in just for a little while to post something I worked on over the weekend.
My time for crafting has to be adjusted due to my DH's  recovery from surgery.  He has rehab and the appointments are all schedule for the mornings so I started Saturday working on this piece and finished this morning.
Here it is for your viewing.  I hope you enjoy.
Some of the items I used comes from Bo Bunny laser cuts; Recollections flowers; paper from Prima "Tales of You & Me paper pad; Offray ribbon and a Penny Black die.

This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to view today.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: