Monday, January 22, 2018

Mixed Media

Happy Monday to all.
Hope you had a fantastic weekend and is now ready and prepared for this day and or week.
We were in the preparation mode for this surgery happening today.  My husband has to be at the hospital by 9:00 a.m.  So, I am only posting what I worked on over the weekend.  I knew I would not have time to put something together this morning.
I used different supplies:  texture paste, Distress Oxides, corrugated paper; cardstock; paper flowers from Heartfelt Creations; and Nuvo drops  to get the final results.
I'm adding this to the challenge at http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2018/01/anything-goes-challenge-318-319.html

Thanks for viewing and please come again.
Leave a comment because I love hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: