Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"Praying For You"

Hello Everyone on this Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
I'm accomplishing two task with my card making today.  One, it will fulfilled my weekly "Bible Journaling" project and along with this years challenge, we are to make a card to send to someone each week.
Well, a past co-worker and her siblings buried their mother on Monday.  It takes time to heal from the loss of a love one, especially a mother.  So, I made this card to send to her  and also a picture of it will go in my Bible Journal for this week.
We all need prayers whether in times of loss or in times of other things.  Today, I need you to pray for my husband and myself while we travel in this weather for his pre-op.  It was previously scheduled for 9:30 am but he received a call on last evening with a change from the hospital.  They want him to report by 7:30 this morning.  I told the nurse who called on yesterday that we were expecting snow and if we could make it, then, we would.  If not, we would remain at home.
Here is what I worked on last evening for today:
 I went heavy on the die cutting and used some flowers, a charm and a sentiment from Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid.
Enabler's List:
card base is Neenah white cardstock;
The pink polka dot cardstock if from Craft Smith "Burgundy Rose" pad
The woodgrain cardstock is from Hunkydory
The top focal pink cardstock is from Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid pad.
dies: Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Three; Spellbinders feathers; Prima Moroccan Foliage; AliExpress Corner Stencil; Sizzix wildflowers and wildflowers 2
embellishments:Recollections fabric flowers and Cousin owl charm

Thanks for viewing and please come again.
Comments are welcome and accepted.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: