Friday, February 9, 2018

"Believe The Best"

Hello to you on this Friday, February 9, 2018.
The Olympics games are getting ready to start.  We shall be cheerleaders in front of our televisions cheering our team on to victory.  We believe they are the best and hope they can return with many medals...the gold would be fantastic but to place in any category would be nice.  I'm an American , so I have to cheer them on to victory.

My card share today consist of items already made (it's Friday and I use items on or near my desk).   I simply used adhesive to put them together.
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope and Rose Avenue Collection
gifts from KVRLVN (Kelly) white die cut at the bottom and chipboard piece
gift from Rolbricht (Ro) polka dot envelope
Recollections Fabric Flowers 
stickers: Eiffel tower and the "Love" tag
K & Company paper flower
Prima Brads
chipboard tag from graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe"

Thanks for viewing.  Come back again and because I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.
Enjoy your day and have fun this weekend.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois 

No comments: