Monday, February 26, 2018

"Counting Down To Easter"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to Monday.  Hope you had a fun, filled, enjoyable weekend.  The R & R that was planned by me never materialized.  I'm still going to see if I can just sneak in some before today is over.
Today, I'm skipping the whole month of March and going straight ahead to April...Easter celebration.
Not in the tradition of baskets and bunnies, but in aspect to G.R.A.C.E. (God's Riches At Christ Expense).  If it had not been for  Christ (the lamb) being crucified on a cross, we wouldn't have faith to believe in eternal life with God.  It was God's Love in sending HIS Son...(John 3:16).

This is going to be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.
Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore light blue cardstock; black Recollections 
stencil: homemade...I had cut some Tim Holtz greenery out of some cardstock and I simply layered the cardstock over my paper and used Opaque Textured Paste over the opening.  I used mermaid lagoon distress ink around the paste after it dried.
chipboard die cut (tree) is from Southern Ridge Trading Company
The lamb stencil is from Recollections
sentiment words are from Art-C

So, before the Leprechaun, I went for the Lamb of God.  I hope you enjoyed the view.
Come again to see my creations and while you're here...leave a comment.  I always enjoy hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: