Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"I Just Want To Say HELLO"

Good Tuesday, February 27, 2018.
What a wonderful day we are going to experience.  Some of us are on the job, working away...just having fun.  Some of us are still in bed waiting for the night shift...just having fun.   Some of us are outside enjoying the sunlight and sipping coffee, tea or something else...just having fun.  Some of us are getting ready to get those flower gardens and vegetables garden ready for planting...just having fun.
I, on the other hand, just finished a card and had fun doing it.  Something in the "blue" range  (I think I over did the blue).  Anyway, I've been too "pinkish" and I decided to change colors today.
I had my soldiers in mind while creating this and tried to use items that would not cause a lot of bulk in the envelope:

This is also a submission to http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
and a donation to my box "Cards For Soldiers"

Enabler's List:
cardstock is Neenah white; PaperandMore navy blue and light blue; Hunkydory wood grain cardstock
Designer Paper is from Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope paper pad and the flowers were cut out from Recollections Secret Gardenia paper pad
dies that were used came from Penny Black irregular rectangles; Nellie Snellen tags; and Spellbinders Romantic Blooms Three
chipboard was from BoBunny foliage laser cut chipboard
The wooden word "hello" and the "envelope" came from Kaisercraft wooden Flourish Pack
Stormy sky distress ink was used on the "hello" and around the tag.
Offray lace ribbon and Michael's blue polka dot trim ribbon

Thanks for taking a little time to enjoy this view today.
Come again...I love knowing you were here.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: